Mike Rundle has an interesting discussion revolving around simple tips that help isolate, fix and avoid CSS bugs. Not quite as comprehensive as Dave Shea's excellent CSS Crib Sheet (mentioned previously on the pile) but with the capability for user-contributed comments, it looks like it's well on its way to getting there.
- For Beginners New to standards-based design?
- Simple Tips & How To General articles, effects and tricks.
- CSS Showcase Sites Showing off great CSS design.
- Browser Bugs How to work with the browser working against you.
- CSS Literature CSS & Standards-Related Books, Magazines
- Unsupported CSS Styles only supported in specific browsers.
- X-Nation Everything X-related, XHTML, XML, XSLT, etc.
- Web-Related Articles Essays and articles regarding web-standards.
- Web Reference Lists or directories of valuable information.
- Assorted Goodness Other Helpful Information